- Artist: Derek "Deek" Diedricksen
- Print Run: Second print run is limited to only 66 items with this color.
- Shirt Colors: Various. Please note that the shade of color varies. "Mystery" could be any color or pattern, not just one of the options shown, making your shirt even more unique! *** If there is any color you do not want, please let us know in a message with your order.
Print Color: Dark Orange
- Print Size: approximately 10" x 13"
- Back Print: STAY VOCAL logo below neckline
- Back Print Color: Dark Orange
Reuse Garments: Most of the shirts are brand new, old stock T-Shirts from a company that went out of business. Some are pre-owned shirts that have been washed, treated and ready for their second life.
Reuse Style: Most of the shirts are printed on the front of blank shirts. Some of these shirts are printed on the reverse side (inside out). (All of the white shirts are blank). For the inside out shirts, we only use T-Shirts with minimal printing on the outside to prevent any possible discomfort. But as most of us have been wearing ReUse inside out T-Shirts for a while, we can honestly say that you won’t even notice.
About The Artist
Derek "Deek" Diedricksen hails from Stoughton, MA. His artwork is created on all sorts of reclaimed materials; everything from scrap lumber to notebook pages he finds in recycling bins to old school desks. Deek actually went to college with our founder, Alex, but they didn't know each other until he stumbled across the STAY VOCAL booth at an event. He also makes a cameo in our film, REUSE! Because You Can't Recycle The Planet.
Deek is also a world renowned tiny home builder and author of numerous books on the subject, including his most recent, Micro Living: 40 Innovative Tiny Houses Equipped for Full-Time Living, in 400 Square Feet or Less Be sure to head over to Deek's site, relaxshacks.com, and check out what he's doing. And stay tuned, we'll surely be collaborating on another design.