- Artist: Derek "Deek" Diedricksen
- Print Run: Second "Green" print run is limited to only 65 items with this design.
- Shirt Colors: Various.
- Print Color: Lime Green
- Print Size: approximately 9" x 13"
- Back Print: STAY VOCAL logo below neckline
Back Print Color: Lime Green
- Garments: Some of the shirts are brand new that were being discarded and other shirts are pre-owned shirts that have been washed, treated and ready for their second life.
- Reuse Style: Most of these shirts are printed on the reverse side (inside out), but sometimes we do use blank shirts. For the inside out shirts, we only use T-Shirts with minimal printing on the outside to prevent any possible discomfort. But as most of us have been wearing ReUse inside out T-Shirts for a while, we can honestly say that you won’t even notice.
About The Artist
Derek "Deek" Diedricksen hails from Stoughton, MA. His artwork is created on all sorts of reclaimed materials; everything from scrap lumber to notebook pages he finds in recycling bins to old school desks. Deek actually went to college with our founder, Alex, but they didn't know each other until he stumbled across the STAY VOCAL booth at an event. He also makes a cameo in our film, REUSE! Because You Can't Recycle The Planet.
Deek is also a world renowned tiny home builder and author of numerous books on the subject, including his most recent, "Microshelters: 59 Creative Cabins, Tiny Houses, Tree Houses, and Other Small Structures." Be sure to head over to Deek's site, relaxshacks.com, and check out what he's doing. And trust us, this is surely only our first collaboration.