- Artist: Kristin Brandt
- Print Run: First print run is limited to 60 items with this design.
- Shirt Colors: Various. Please note that the shade of color varies.
- Print Color: Dark Green
- Print Size: approximately 9" x 13"
- Back Print: STAY VOCAL logo below neckline
- Back Print Color: Dark Green
- Garments: Some of the shirts are brand new that were being discarded and other shirts are pre-owned shirts that have been washed, treated and ready for their second life.
- Reuse Style: Many of these shirts are blank shirts, but sometimes we do print on the reverse side (inside out). For the inside out shirts, we only use T-Shirts with minimal printing on the outside to prevent any possible discomfort. But as most of us have been wearing ReUse inside out T-Shirts for a while, we can honestly say that you won’t even notice.
About The Design
This design was created for our friend Jess Georges and her brand Green Road Refill, but the slogan was too good not to share with our worldwide community.
So many of us want to live a greener life but need to be steered in the right direction. This path to earth-conscious living has to be clear and convenient. Green Road Refill’s mission is to help pave the way to a more sustainable lifestyle for our customers. Green Road offers a mobile retail and refill experience that promotes ethically and earth-conscious products for a better body, home, and planet. Traveling from one Cape Cod town to the next we believe we can make a difference by reducing our communities “plastic foot print” one bottle at a time.
The idea is simple - it’s a mobile bulk refill shop that travels from town to town. You buy one of our refillable bottles (or bring your own) and fill up with everything from all natural shampoo and lotions to household cleaning products – and they are all eco-friendly! Additionally, our mobile store offers other earth-friendly products from stainless steel straws to bamboo toothbrushes, kitchen gadgets, alternatives to plastic wrap, and eco conscious cleaning supplies such as mops, brooms and sponges. By offering these necessities everyone uses on a daily basis, customers have a convenient way to shop, and feel good about where their dollar is being spent. Our community wants to do better for our earth and Green Road Refill will help drive Cape Codders towards making that positive change!