- Artist: Miranda Aisling
- Print Run: First print run is limited to 150 items with this design.
- Shirt Colors: Various. Please note that the shade of color varies.
- Print Color: White
- Print Size: approximately 10.5" x 11"
- Back Print: STAY VOCAL logo below neckline
- Back Print Color: White
- Garments: Some of the shirts are brand new that were being discarded and other shirts are pre-owned shirts that have been washed, treated and ready for their second life.
- Reuse Style: Many of these shirts are blank shirts, but sometimes we do print on the reverse side (inside out). For the inside out shirts, we only use T-Shirts with minimal printing on the outside to prevent any possible discomfort. But as most of us have been wearing ReUse inside out T-Shirts for a while, we can honestly say that you won’t even notice. *None of the long sleeve T-Shirts are inside out.*
About The Design
This design was created for the 2019 Massachusetts Tiny House Festival, but the slogan was too good not to share with our worldwide community.
About The Artist
Miranda's mission is to reconnect art to daily life, a purpose you can see throughout her work as an interdisciplinary artist, community organizer, and entrepreneur. In 2013, she launched her book Don’t Make Art, Just Make Something which became the subject of a TEDx talk in March 2014. This message, that everyone makes something, is at the center of her work both as the founder of Miranda’s Hearth and as an artist and community organizer.
Between 2013-2017, Miranda grew from the Office Manager to the Director of Operations & Visual Arts at The Umbrella Community Arts Center in Concord, MA. She holds a B.A. in Studio Art from Mary Baldwin College’s Program for the Exceptionally Gifted and a M.ed. in Community Art from Lesley University. She has taught at the Museum of Fine Arts, The Umbrella Community Art Center, and The Staunton Augusta Art Center, among other places.
While sharpening her skills as a community organizer, Miranda has also continued to focus on her own art and creativity. She is a committed oil painter whose pieces focus on process, experimentation, and play. Her brightly colored canvases are rich in detail and thick with layers. In addition to making abstract oil paintings and writing books, she is a classical pianist and a singer-songwriter. You can learn more about all of the work Miranda does at mirandaaisling.com.